Relevant Experience: 2 to 8 years' experience
Base Location: Pune / Ahmedabad / WFH (**Flexibility to Work From Home on certain ocassions & business needs)
Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- Must have professional experience in Oracle ERP implementation projects as a functional consultant.
- Proficiency in Oracle Financial applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management (CM), Fixed Assets (FA) & Tax modules.
- Responsible to participate and manage the delivery of the Oracle financial suite during Oracle ERP implementation projects.
- Additional modules exposure, namely Expenses, Financials Common Module, Advanced Collections, Accounting Hub, Revenue Management, Risk Management, Projects is added advantage.
- Must have experience in at least 3 end to end implementation projects including at least 1 Fusion Application.
- Responsible to do customer requirement analysis, configuration, preparing functional design, test scripts and assisting technical team on the clarifications.
- Operates independently to ensure the delivery of qualitative work.
- Organize and conduct formal workshops with the client displaying knowledge of the application and the business environment while defining the customer's needs.
- Influence the design by optimal adoption of the Oracle solution.
- Configure the application according to the design decision.
- Design and test the integration with other systems.
- Assist junior consultants with the creation of detailed design specifications for product extensions.
- Responsible to support the data migration process from a functional point of view .
- Take the lead on understanding new products or new features.
- Applies Oracle methodology and leading practices.
- Demonstrate expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on the complex customer engagements including business vertical knowledge.
- Define implementation Roadmap and produce project estimates with the project managers.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be comfortable to travel as per business needs.
- Must be flexible to work in different time-zone as per client meeting schedules.
- Must be flexible to work as per client meeting schedules as per UK/EU Time Zone.