Commercial Tax Department (CTD) of Orissa State (India) is a major tax directorate, under the administrative control of the “Finance Department”
- No easy access to information
- Dealers had to visit local circle office and wait in long queues for availing the department services
- Identifying defaulters, which impacted revenue collection
- More time spent at state border entry/exit check gates leading to traffic delays
- e-Waybill and e-Transit pass barcode integration
- A distributed back-end application - centralized and made accessible from CTD Head office
- Application and services componentised to easily integrated with each other.
What we delivered
- Reduced the time spent by department officers on operational issues by 50%
- e-payment facility resulted in savings of approximate INR 300 Crore of demand draft and bank charges and INR 1 of late fee paid by dealers collectively annually.