- Build an Oracle Practice responsibility and accountability
- Be part of Oracle cloud Team, lead and contribute in building competency in OCC
- Assist in OCC sales efforts: estimating, planning, and customer interactions
- Define and refine ideas of accelerators that can provide a competitive advantage in the sales process; build accelerators in MVP evolutions.
- Experience in leading the team of developers and able to help them on day-to-day challenges
- Experience in Implementation, support of Oracle Commerce Cloud applications, with at least 2-3 Commerce cloud project experience
- Experience using web UI technologies such as knockout.js, java script, html, CSS, node.js, Rest APIs, Json, Postman
- Knowledge and experience implementing object-oriented design patterns
- Familiar with OCC architecture, implementation, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Advanced HTML skills: HTML5, XHTML, CSS
- Experience in server-side JAVA for enterprise level applications or other server- side development experience.