Mastek is looking for Technical Architect who can work in agile team and guide team on technical front to develop new features or modify existing features for systems required by Caseworking teams.
As a technical architect you will provide technical leadership and architectural design. You will have a good understanding of a broad range of technologies, be able to converse easily with and translate between non-technical stakeholders and technical practitioners and be able to switch between different problems and responsibilities and directly involved in delivery.
- Hands-on experience with Java, AWS services, open source systems
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience with large scale Spring based java projects.
- Experience with web-services – (SOAP and RESTful)
- Experience in large scale integration projects involving messaging, web-services and distributed systems.
- Experience of working with AWS services, EC2, SQS, RDS, KMS
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit.
- Experience of connecting processes across a number of systems with message brokers like ActiveMQ
- Experience of Continuous Integration methodologies like Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube
- Strategizing technical roadmap
- Experience of working on large programmes having number of cross-functional teams.
- Turning business problems into technical design
- Problem identification and providing solutions, and drive implementation
- Looking beyond the immediate technical problem and identify the wider implications
- Adherence to industry best practices , standards and adoption of Open Source technologies
- Good communication skills
- Well versed with agile ceremonies (stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective etc.)
- Awareness of Docker based release management process
Key Technical Skills
- Microservices Architecture,
- Kafka connect
- Python advanced (celery, multithreading),
- React JS,
- Node JS,
- Jenkins/Any CI
- Consul Services,
- REST/API Testing,