- Responsible for planning and leading eCommerce related projects from Discovery through production release.
- Leads cross-functional teams of business analysts, user experience analysts, eCommerce architects, developers, quality assurance analysts to deliver high traffic eCommerce websites to our customers.
- Support delivery practice in strategic roadmap planning, project methodologies, process improvements and tool selection.
- Responsible for managing and execution of complex projects, updating schedules, aligning resources and leading project teams to deliver high quality functionality.
- Works to drive projects forward, communicates project status, issues and risks in concise, accurate, and data driven manner.
- Leads sprint planning sessions, sprint retrospectives, product demos, scrum meetings and other associated Agile Scrum activities.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders on the customer side, business teams, technical teams and leadership to define and deliver large scale eCommerce projects.
- Anticipates project roadblocks, responds to change, escalates issues when needed, and balances business needs versus technical constraints.
- Identifies, assesses, tracks and mitigates issues and risks.
- Provides project status updates to all key stakeholders and delivery leader.
- Manages project overrun and change request control effectively
- Drives effective and efficient teamwork, communication and commitment across cross-functional teams with competing priorities.
- Responsible for managing individual project budgets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of technical project management experience
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- Understanding of eCommerce frameworks like Oracle Commerce, Oracle Commerce Cloud, SFCC, Demandware or any micro service based eCommerce platform strongly preferred.
- Experience with JIRA
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work assignments, based on changing business needs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org