With Oracle Accelerate Solution Based On Oracle Commerce, Oracle Accelerate Solution Provides Affordable Ecommerce Implementations for Midsize Retailers
DALLAS, August 13, 2013 ─ TAISTech today announced the approval and availability of its Oracle Accelerate Solution for Oracle Commerce, the combination of Oracle’s ATG Web Commerce and Oracle Endeca, for midsize retailers who want to implement an omnichannel commerce solution that provides highly personalized and consistent customer experiences across channels. TAISTech is an Oracle Accelerate solution provider and a Gold-level member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
TAISTech’s Oracle Accelerate Solution based on Oracle Commerce provides growing retailers affordable access to the industry-leading Oracle Commerce solutions, while also helping to reduce the overall implementation effort, time to launch and cost. Retailers benefit from faster speed to market because much of the functionality is already built into a pre-packaged framework, reducing the average deployment time to between four and six months.
“After successfully earning recognition in the INC 500 Hall of Fame, completing a NASDAQ IPO and growing my prior nutraceutical online business to almost $200 million in sales, we needed a platform for DrVita.com that could scale to tens of millions of orders per year and deliver a highly personalized experience for our customers. Knowing that TAISTech had an Oracle Commerce accelerator built with the functionalities and integrations we needed made it an easy decision to partner with them, especially with the resulting cost and time savings. The project is on time and on budget,” said Wayne Gorsek, founder and CEO of DrVita.com.
TAISTech’s Oracle Accelerate Solution for Oracle Commerce combines Oracle Commerce with TAISTech’s implementation, application maintenance and hosting services. This Oracle Accelerate Solution is available as a fully outsourced ecommerce solution or it can be delivered a la carte, providing flexibility to meet a retailer’s unique business and financial objectives.
The Oracle Accelerate Solution for Oracle Commerce includes all of the functionality provided in Oracle Commerce, plus over 30 additional enhancements such as the following:
- Buy online/ship to store
- Advanced search type ahead
- Google store locator
- Online subscriptions
- One-page checkout
- PayPal integration
- Optimized rendering on mobile and tablet devices
- Bazaarvoice for customer reviews and ratings
- Online returns and cancellations
- Live shipping rates from UPS/USPS
- FedEx and UPS address verification
- Social media sharing
- Text message order confirmations/updates
- LivePerson click-to-call/chat
- Single use coupon tied to customer account
- Facebook single sign-on
- Shipping charges managed without the need for IT support
“We listened to retailers and understand that their need to deliver highly personalized and consistent customer experiences across channels is critical to driving both purchases and customer satisfaction,” stated Mike Graziano, TAISTech vice president of sales and client service. “By combining the numerous enhancements we made to Oracle Commerce with our flexible hosting and application support options, midmarket retailers receive an extremely robust yet more affordable solution that results in increased customer satisfaction and greater ROI.”
ABOUT ORACLE ACCELERATE
Oracle Accelerate provides simple to deploy, packaged, enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through Oracle’s network of expert partners. Created by Oracle’s expert partners, Oracle Accelerate Solutions are simple to deploy, industry-specific packaged solutions, designed for fast time to benefit, which means getting the right solution in place quickly, inexpensively and with a controlled scope and predictable returns. The best Oracle Accelerate Solutions are based on Oracle Business Accelerators, which are powerful, cloud-based rapid implementation tools developed and maintained by Oracle to get you up and running on a wide range of Oracle Applications, both quickly and reliably. Oracle has more than 290,000 midsize customers who buy Oracle to grow. To find out more, visit www.oracle.com/accelerate.
ABOUT ORACLE PARTNER NETWORK
Oracle Partner Network (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more, visithttp://www.oracle.com/partners
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
- Oracle Commerce: www.oracle.com/commerce
- Oracle for Midsize Companies: www.oracle.com/midsize
- Oracle Accelerate: www.oracle.com/accelerate
- Oracle Accelerate Solutions: www.oracle.com/accelerate-solutions
- Oracle Business Accelerators: www.oracle.com/oba
- Midsize.oracle.com: midsize.oracle.com
- Oracle Accelerate Media: www.oracle.com/accelerate-media
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Knowledge Zone: Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies: www.oracle.com/goto/acceleratepartners/index.html
- Oracle Business Accelerators for Partners: www.oracle.com/goto/obapartners
- Oracle ERP for Midsize Companies: http://www.oracle.com/us/solutions/midsize/enterprise-class-erp-1375433.html
- Grow Your Business with Oracle Accelerate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO-NhqFW9hM&feature=plcp
- Deploy Oracle Applications Fast: Oracle Business Accelerators: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr2JUY8P_x0