Experience: 9 to 14 Years
Location: UK Offshore / Mumbai
- Experienced in performing automated testing (e.g. HTML, Java Scripts, C#, and .NET framework).
- Experienced in creating & executing automated test cases throughout the development life cycle (functional, regression tests).
- Experienced in carrying out test automation in agile and continuous delivery models.
- Knowledge of BDD and TDD frameworks. Understanding of CI tools such as Jenkins, and AzureDevOps.
- Exposure to multiple UI automated testing tools such as Selenium, playwright, and Cypress.
- Experience in automation frameworks design and implementation using Nunit, and SpecFlow is desirable.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as XML, HTML, and CSS. Experience in API testing using HTTP Client, Postman is desirable.
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL, SQL Server).
- Experience in capturing test requirements, test cases, bugs, and generating test plans using automated test tools.
- Solid understanding of the Agile/Scrum software development, QA, and software release processes.
- Experience in using different test strategies to create automation scripts that cover positive, negative, and edge case testing.
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter who is highly organized, hands-on, and a team player Cross-browser / cross-operating automated testing is a Must.
- Experience implementing cross-functional/departmental test automation standard Exposure to continuous integration/deployments and QA best practices is desirable Passionate about software quality and test automation Robust knowledge of testing toolsets, hands-on experience with automated testing tool Experience in configuration tools like git is desirable.
- Good exposure to Azure cloud. Excellent detail-oriented organizational and communications skills General familiarity with programming languages.
- Working Knowledge of C# Good to have Good to have knowledge of Performance and Load testing using JMeter, K6.Good to have knowledge of Accessibility Testing.