- Experience as a software tester / developer in test with a good appreciation of test automation
- Passionate about code quality and advocate of clean code principles
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with common test automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber or Serenity, CI/CD tools (such as Jenkins, Stash, github, bitbucket, )
- Experience of testing UI, API (SOAP UI, RESTFUL services) and webservices based systems including end to end and/or in isolation using mocks.
- Experience with very large datasets and appreciation of data isolation in a multi-tenanted SAAS platform.
- Experience with at least one database desirable. Ability to write and maintain SQL insert, update and delete statements
- Experience using test management tools for planning, execution and reporting (eg; JIRA)
- Working knowledge of cloud environments especially AWS and automated infrastructure important.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM
- Creation, execution and reporting of performance testing desirable.
- SC Eligible