Mastek is looking for Scrum Master who can work independently. High level tech stack is Java, AWS and open source. Project focus is around development of systems used by Case working teams.
- First level Scrum Master Certification (Certified Scrum Master [CSM], Professional Scrum Master Level 1 [PSM I])
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently and manage client stakeholders at individual level.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for number of years for software development teams that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Well versed with agile ceremonies (stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective etc.)
- Ability to articulate clearly technical challenges and dependencies to the management team.
- Awareness of Docker based release management process
- Experience of working on large programmes having number of cross-functional teams.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
Awareness of Tech Stack
- Microservices Architecture,
- Kafka connect
- Python advanced (celery, multithreading),
- React JS,
- Node JS,
- Jenkins/Any CI
- Consul Services,
- REST/API Testing,
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
- Any past experience of developing software would be a big plus
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Understanding of SAFE principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)