Experience: 2 – 8 yrs relevant experience
Location: Pune / Ahmedabad / Chennai / WFH (Remote)
- Must have professional experience in Oracle ERP implementation projects as a functional consultant.
- Must have experience in at least 3 end to end implementation projects including at least 1 Fusion Application
- Proficiency in Oracle Financial applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management (CM), Fixed Assets (FA) & Tax modules.
- Responsible to participate and manage the delivery of the Oracle financial suite during Oracle ERP implementation projects.
- Demonstrate expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on the complex customer engagements including business vertical knowledge.
- Define implementation Roadmap and produce project estimates with the project managers.
- Responsible to do customer requirement analysis, configuration, preparing functional design, test scripts and assisting technical team on the clarifications.
- Must be comfortable to travel as per business needs.
- Must be flexible to work in different time-zone as per client meeting schedules.