Mastek is a value-driven organisation with a sound and reputed track record in corporate governance and ethics.
Establish a long-standing, trust-driven relationship with shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
To continually strive and transcend the statutory and regulatory requirements.
Implement good governance practices in spirit rather than merely comply with prevailing regulatory codes.
To learn more about Mastek’s board structure and corporate governance policies, please refer to the following documents:
- Induction and Familiarization Programme for Independent Directors 2017
- Induction and Familiarization Programme for Independent Directors 2016
- Memorandum of Assocation & Articles of Association
- Appointment Letter to Independent Director
- Code of Conduct for Prevention of Insider Trading
- Code of Conduct for Directors
- Whistle Blower Policy
- Code of Business Conduct & Ethics – India & Asia Pacific
- Code of Business Conduct & Ethics – UK
- Succession Planning, Nomination & Remuneration Policy for Board of Directors, Senior Management Personnel & Key Management Personnel
- Archival Policy for Disclosures to Stock Exchange
- Policy on Determination of Materiality for Disclosure of Events or Information
- Shareholding pattern- Quarter ended 31-12-2015
- Reconciliation of Capital Audit Report for QIII
- Code of Conduct for Senior Management
- Committes of the Board
- Related Party Transactions Policy
- CSR Policy
- Material Subsidary Policy
- Policy on Board Diversity
TALK TO US